Monday 27 November 2017

How Digital Marketing Can Help You Live a Better Life

Lesson 1 – The Opportunity in Digital Marketing.



Welcome again to the Free Digital Marketing Course. 
I’m super excited to have you here :-)
So, you’re here to learn digital marketing.
Which means you’re having tons of questions.
What is digital marketing?
Is it a good career choice?
What is the opportunity with digital marketing?
Who can learn it?
I’m not a technical person. Can I learn digital marketing?
How to learn digital marketing?
Don’t worry.
I’ll be answering them all in this first video lesson.
But, if you want a quick answer - Yes, digital marketing is a great career choice right now.
The online marketing is booming because of the fundamental shift in consumer behavior.  
You’ll also learn how I started my digital marketing career and built a blog with a million page views per month and 1,00,000 subscribers.

Now, watch the first lesson - The Opportunity In Digital Marketing
Also, do check these blog posts I’ve written on this subject on my blog:
I’ve also run a survey to learn more on digital marketing salaries in Indian market and you can learn about it here:
Remember, the success is in starting.
Here’s to your success in digital marketing - go watch the first lesson.
Cheers!

Source: Deepak Kanakaraju

1 comment:


  1. Great post on digital marketing with good explanation .Now a days digital marketing courses are very popular and trending as there are lots of job available .You can join Digital Marketing training in pitampura Delhi

    ReplyDelete